Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love you MR. CHURCH

 What do I want out of High School?  Nothing I want MR. CHURCH BACK!
                I want several things out of high school but I’m not going to write about that today. I’m going to write about a great man that I’m going to miss a lot. (tear) That’s why in honor of him I’m only making this essay 300 words. This is an essay of a great man. He is 30 years old and used to be my teacher. I said a lot of inappropriate things in class and lost his favor for a little while. Not to fear I dethroned Andy for the top spot before Mr. Church left  which single handedly made this the greatest month of the year .
                He grew up loving basketball and is one of the few people that cultivated that love in me. And for that I love him. I wish you could have seen him command a class there was nothing like it. I can hear it like he’s saying it now … Shuuuuuuuuutttuuuuuuuuup!.  Aw the memories. Or when he sent me out in the halls and scared the crap out of me. Or the time when I said that I would beat him in basketball and couldn’t, that was AWESOME.  
                Just looking at him I wanted to give him a huge hug but I never did. That is something that I regret very much. When he has his knew fancy job and is playing basketball everyday and has his I-phone and I-pad and everything that Apples ever made ever I hope remembers me. I hopes he loves me as much I think he did, which he probably did because he always let me in his TA for Patriot time.
                I hope when he is 80 years old and has no friends he’ll call me and we’ll basketball together.

No comments:

Post a Comment